Hello and welcome

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to look at my blog. This is the place that I am going to keep a record of my stitching progress but I will probably put other stuff on here too. I will be glad to hear your thoughts too so post away if you feel like it.

Friday 15 July 2011

some new photos

'Go on' they say..'blogging is easy'..well I don't know what is going on and why some people can leave comments and others can't..its a mystery.  I can comment on my own blog but that's not particulalry helpful.  So it might be a one way thing for a while til I can work it out.

So here are some new photos for you..

A bit more done of St Petersberg


And the start of Fall Fairy...I love the colours on this.

6 comments:

  1. I can leave comments since I downloaded Google Chrome but I was having probs with blogs that had the extra word verification process - like yours does. You can change it by going into your settings. Lovely progress too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely progress. I have been having problems commenting but someone said to change "stayed signed in" and since I have done that I have been able to comment, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks..I have turned the verification thingy off as you suggest Hazel, so maybe it will all work ok now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God!!!
    Your works are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
    Congratulations.
    Rosana.

    ReplyDelete