Hello and welcome

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to look at my blog. This is the place that I am going to keep a record of my stitching progress but I will probably put other stuff on here too. I will be glad to hear your thoughts too so post away if you feel like it.

Tuesday 5 July 2011

disappeared

so you may have thought I had disappeared but I have just been busy stitching!  I gave up on St Petersburg for a while after making quite a lot of progress and was very badly behaved and had another new start!  I haven't got a photo at the moment but here is the link
Fall Fairy

I have finished one page so I shall get a photo sorted soon.

I love doing these HAEDs even though they are a LOT of work..
In fact I was also even more badly behaved and added to my stash today with this one I couldn't resist
Teddy tree
Who knows when I will get to stitch that! 

Anyway I promise some photos this weekend :-)

Happy stitching everyone

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing your progress and new start.

    ReplyDelete