Hello and welcome

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to look at my blog. This is the place that I am going to keep a record of my stitching progress but I will probably put other stuff on here too. I will be glad to hear your thoughts too so post away if you feel like it.

Tuesday 17 May 2011

not a lot happening!

Well i seem to have spent a lot of time out and about over the last week or so and so I have hardly done any stitching.  Hopefully I might get some done this week and so new piccies at the weekend.
Still disappointed at the lack of good new designs out there but I do like this
http://www.abcstitch.com/designers_php/feature.php?id=727486

I haven't liked that many of the Mirabilia designs recently..I think they have been very disappointing but I do like these little cottages..very pretty.

So back at the weekend with more piccies hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you've been working on.
    I agree, that little Mirabilia cottage is sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree, thats a nice looking cottage

    ReplyDelete