Hello and welcome

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to look at my blog. This is the place that I am going to keep a record of my stitching progress but I will probably put other stuff on here too. I will be glad to hear your thoughts too so post away if you feel like it.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

my first day

Ok so after a few suggestions from friends I have decided to take the plunge and wrestle with the technology to create my first blog.  This is a bit of a work in progress and so it might take me a couple of days to get things sorted out properly and photos uploaded but bear with me.  The main idea is to keep a record of my stitching which I am rather obsessed with, but I will probably post other stuff too.  At the moment I am on holiday so hoping to have a few days to get all this up and running.  I would love to have your opinions on my work and any suggestions for new projects !!!

1 comment: